Are you looking forward to contributing to WebWorldWave.com? You don’t have to be a rocket to get started. Contributing to the WebWorldWave.com community is coming soon.
You must take note of the following:
- The material must not be a copy-paste.
- It is necessary to add some value to the readers’ existing knowledge.
- Don’t republish ideas that have previously been published.
- Explore all the topics that our admin publishers and current authors have previously covered in depth.
Topics are welcome:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Web Design
- Video Marketing
- Google Tools
Article Quality: At least 800 words and a thorough understanding of the subject matter are required for an article to be considered valid. Everyone like blogs that are well-thought-out and well-written. Our goal at WebWorldWave.com has always been to provide our readers with a thorough understanding. Please make sure that the same stuff appears on your blog.
Award: It’s a great honor to get an award from WebWorldWave.com for the hard work you put into your contributions.
Images: Please use images that haven’t been used by anybody else on their blogs: either original or stock images.
Copyright: we treat our readers and collaborators with the most respect and gratitude. If we find that you’ve copied content and uploaded it on our site or elsewhere, we’ll deny you access to our site and erase all of your previously published work.
Please comment to let us know what you learned from this post and how you plan to incorporate that knowledge into your next post.
We’d love to have you write a guest blog post for us. Please visit the contact us page.
Guest Post Guidelines
- There should only be one relevant image (With no copyright issue).
- Tags with no more than 55 characters should be used as the title tag.
- A limit of 150 characters in the meta description (Without keyword stuffing).
- After reading the “Mandatory Guidelines” listed above, contact us first and send your original content.
- We’ll get back to you in 2 weeks with an email letting you know if your application has been accepted or rejected.
- We will provide you with the live link through email.